- It is crucial to stay the course when starting Week 2. During Week 2, we are gradually re introducing the macro nutrients you know and love - protein, fat, carbs. We're doing so in a way that the carbs are timed properly with high fiber content to ensure we do not "spill over" causing a massive spike in insulin.
- We are also increasing the exercise frequency/intensity (for intermediate/advanced levels) to accommodate for the increase in calorie intake. You will also be implementing a 5 minute ab routine in morning and at night to give you a tighter, more lean mid section to compliment the workouts and meal plan!
- Enjoy your cheat day - NO RESTRCTIONS!
(Week 2 expected weight loss 2-5 lbs.)
The videos below are for "Intermediate" and "Advanced" clients who do not have lingering injuries or ailments. These people have been exercising consistently prior to this program greater than 1 year. "Beginners". You will be performing compound exercises in a interval style to promote the greatest increase in metabolism possible.
All Workouts - Full Body
Sunday-Saturday - Abs Routine (AM/PM)
This is your workout for the week! You will be performing each exercise 20 seconds on 10 seconds off time frame.
Can progress with more rounds or less rest time between rounds. Rest 1-2 minutes between rounds.
Beginners: 1-2 Rounds
Intermediate: 3-4 Rounds
Advanced: 5+ Rounds
Daily Abs Routine: Morning/Night
Perform this workout in the morning before your first meal and at night after your last meal. Set a timer for 5 minutes and complete as many reps as you can. If you complete one round before the 5 minutes is up, perform another round.
- What is EFA? Essential Fatty Acid (high potency prograde fish oil)
- Can I take regular fish oil? No, you need to take high potency fish oil.(Take 3 in the morning, and 3 in the night. Use Krill oil for best results.)
- How do you make a green smoothie shake? The directions are in the recipes section.
- When do you use the powder and caffeine that you asked to buy? First thing in the morning and also before your workouts.
- Which workout should I start with? Start with workout 1 and follow the directions in the program.
- What are lean proteins?Chicken, turkey, tuna, tilapia, salmon, whey protein powder, eggs, cottage cheese.
- Are the workouts out of order? Under week ten, it says challenge for week one..... And it starts with week 3 It is a bit confusing because it shows bonus workouts. Just start with workout 1. =)
- What types of fruits or veggies can I eat?
- APPROVED GREENS: Broccoli, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Mushrooms, Cucumber, Scallions or Green Onions, Asparagus, Brussels Sprouts, Onions, Spinach and Lettuce
- HERBS: Parsley, Cilantro, Basil, Rosemary and Thyme
- Avoid these fruits: Pineapples, grapes, watermelon,
- Treat day.....please define?Have a cheat meal, but don’t go overboard!
- Are the veggies from the first day raw or cooked? RAW
- On Monday I have green salad with lemon and veggies, do I make it as big as I want? SURE, MAKE IT AS BIG AS YOU WANT!
- On Monday/Wednesday can I replace the green salad with the green smoothie? Preferably NO, as this salad is a HUGE part of the detox although if you cannot stomach the salad than yes that is OK.
- Can I have Tea, Coffee, or Pre Workout instead of the NoDoz? Yes, as long as the pre workout does not contain calories, the tea is unsweetened (lemon squirt is fine), and the coffee is black (nut meg or cinnamon is OK)