- This is the starting point!
- We will be detoxing your body the first 3 days in order to reset and clean out toxins and waste that have accumulated over the years. This allows your body to digest and absorb the nutrients properly.
- You will find the recipes for the weight loss smoothies and lettuce wrap in the Healthy Recipe E Book that has been provided to you.
- After 3 days, we will slowly re introduce more calories through fat and protein - your body at this point is detoxed and more efficiently using these nutrients as energy as opposed to storing them as fat.
- To end the week we will introduce exercise to further filter out any remaining toxins and expedite the weight loss process. Enjoy your cheat day - NO RESTRICTIONS!
(Week 1 expected weight loss 4-8 lbs.)
Workouts are laid out in this document below. Perform as many rounds as possible resting 1 - 2 minutes between each round. Drink plenty of water and be sure to have a pre workout snack.
- 30 seconds: Squats (over a bench for beginner)
- 30 seconds: Push-ups
- 30 seconds: Russian Twists
- 30 seconds: Jumping Jacks
- 20 seconds: Stationary Lunges (left leg forward)
- 20 seconds: Stationary Lunges (right leg forward)
- 20 seconds: Rows (left side)
- 20 seconds: Rows (right side)
- 30 seconds: Plank Hold
- 30 seconds: Mountain Climbers
- What is EFA? Essential Fatty Acid (high potency prograde fish oil)
- Can I take regular fish oil? No, you need to take high potency fish oil.(Take 3 in the morning, and 3 in the night. Use Krill oil for best results.)
- How do you make a green smoothie shake? The directions are in the recipes section.
- When do you use the powder and caffeine that you asked to buy? First thing in the morning and also before your workouts.
- Which workout should I start with? Start with workout 1 and follow the directions in the program.
- What are lean proteins?Chicken, turkey, tuna, tilapia, salmon, whey protein powder, eggs, cottage cheese.
- Are the workouts out of order? Under week ten, it says challenge for week one..... And it starts with week 3 It is a bit confusing because it shows bonus workouts. Just start with workout 1. =)
- What types of fruits or veggies can I eat?
- APPROVED GREENS: Broccoli, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Mushrooms, Cucumber, Scallions or Green Onions, Asparagus, Brussels Sprouts, Onions, Spinach and Lettuce
- HERBS: Parsley, Cilantro, Basil, Rosemary and Thyme
- Avoid these fruits: Pineapples, grapes, watermelon,
- Treat day.....please define?Have a cheat meal, but don’t go overboard!
- Are the veggies from the first day raw or cooked? RAW
- On Monday I have green salad with lemon and veggies, do I make it as big as I want? SURE, MAKE IT AS BIG AS YOU WANT!
- On Monday/Wednesday can I replace the green salad with the green smoothie? Preferably NO, as this salad is a HUGE part of the detox although if you cannot stomach the salad than yes that is OK.
- Can I have Tea, Coffee, or Pre Workout instead of the NoDoz? Yes, as long as the pre workout does not contain calories, the tea is unsweetened (lemon squirt is fine), and the coffee is black (nut meg or cinnamon is OK)